- Sort by Default Order
- Deer wander among the evergreens in this woodsy update to a favorite French pattern. A charming print for the holidays, it also layers well with contrasting bedding and accent pillows throughout the year.
- Christmas Holiday Quilt: Trimmed with a crimson border and accented by embroidered berry garland on all four sides, scroll stitching lends texture and an added visual appeal to what is sure to become your new favorite quilt.
- Inspiration was taken from cozy plaid shirts in order to design this inviting Christmas bedding with a buffalo check pattern in red and white. The bold punch of color instantly makes a statement in the bedroom.
- These tiny cars are bringing home the tree with retro nostalgia on sheets that are an easy addition to holiday decorating.
- Santa Sleigh Christmas Baby Bedding: This soft bedding ensemble transforms your baby's crib into a cheery Christmas scene with colorful illustrations of Santa Claus in his reindeer-led sleigh.
- Christmas Bedding Set Collection: Give your bedroom a holiday makeover with the seasonal charm of this Sleigh Bells quilt set.
- We brought together our favorite plaids for the coziest winter quilt you can imagine. A shared color palette keeps the look cohesive and bright for the holidays.
- Arlington Christmas Plaid Bedding: A timeless plaid print is perfect for the holiday season and year-round with its rustic appeal and warm tones. Transform your bedroom into a cozy retreat with the Lennox plaid quilt set.
- There’s gnome place like home. Illustrating a fairytale forest scene, these sheets add a layer of magic to your holiday bed. Kinder to the environment and healthier for your home, we craft this bedding with cotton that’s organically grown.
- Drift to sleep in a winter wonderland. Feathery leaves and snowflakes in neutral tones have a soft, relaxing look.
- Highland Plaid Bedding: This supremely soft and warm cotton flannel bedding lends textural beauty to any bedroom.
- Expertly tailored of lustrous 300-thread-count cotton, this bedding features intricate floral embroidery reminiscent of traditional Austrian folk art. Layer it with complementary colors and prints for bold beauty in the bedroom.
- For something rustic and cozy, look to folk art inspiration when layering your holiday bed. The Jolly Bird Print Reversible Comforter and Shams displays a charming scene of flora and fauna.
- Plaid tidings to all with a holiday throw that complements prints and solids with ease. With pattern in the front and cozy in the back, our Lynbrook Plaid Sherpa Blanket brings comfort and joy to a seating area, reading nook or top of bed.
- Make your bed merry and bright with these scripted sentiments, the perfect way to add a festive touch to your bed. Organically grown cotton makes them even merrier.
- Merry Christmas Bedding: Update your bedroom for the holidays with this rustic, yet stylish Levtex Christmas Script quilt collection.
- Pine Tree Bedding: This sheet set is made for sweet dreams. Woven of pure organic cotton and dotted with images of winter pines, it’ll become your go-to set for the mountainside cabin or holidays at home.
- A shared color palette in this plaid patchwork Christmas quilt keeps the look cohesive and bright for the holidays.
- Pearson Plaid Patchwork Quilt: Harking back to the hand-quilting techniques in heritage American craftsmanship, this thoughtfully, merrily designed collection is a happy holiday patchwork of classic plaids.
- This regal red tartan collection brings bold color and tailored style to the bed, for the holidays and beyond. The sheeting is a smooth, crisp cotton percale trimmed with tartan at the case cuffs and turnback.
- Tis the season to add an extra layer. Our Maisie Quilt and Sham was inspired by a 19th century quilt, and is sure to bring an heirloom feel to your spaces.
- Red Velvet Christmas Quilt: For a luxurious seasonal look, this Levtex Home Red Velvet quilt set is a stylish pick. In red.
- Red Velvet Comforter: So soft and warm, velvet is the perfect accent for the colder months. This cozy bedding features a diamond-quilted pattern for a classic look.
- Red Velvet Medallion Bedding: This textured monochrome design gives a whole new look to a medallion pattern for the ultimate in luxurious comfort on your bed.
- Reindeer bedding: Turn your bedroom into a winter wonderland with this Levtex Home Winterland quilt set. In multi.
- Reindeer Christmas Quilt: Add spirit and beauty to your bedroom all season long with this Levtex Home Reindeer quilt set. In white.
- Celebrate the changing seasons of the majestic mountains! Their 5 Piece Comforter Set is a breath of fresh air, as autumn leaves give way to the beauty of the oncoming winter. Rows of grand pine trees stand faithfully against a peaceful backdrop of snowy white, while sleepy bears scout for a hibernating home. The plush comforter with soft faux shearling provides snug protection on chilly nights. Add matching shams and throw pillows to further elevate your décor and enjoy your reprieve amid this collection!
- Santa Baby Bedding: Get the littlest member of your family into the Christmas spirit with the Merry Santa Baby Bedding.
Christmas Bedding & Decorating Ideas
Celebrate the most wonderful time of the year by bringing the holiday spirit into the bedrooms in your home. It’s the perfect way to experience the Christmas spirit from the moment you awake and it’s also easy. Simply swap your everyday bedding for more seasonal fare.
As an interior designer, I love preparing our home for Christmas. I had never considered decorating the bedroom for the holidays until I stumbled upon kid’s Christmas bedding while looking for the perfect gift for my niece many years ago. I wanted to find something unique that she could enjoy for many years.
Given that children are so excited about Christmas, I thought a festive quilt would be fun. She was allowed to open this gift a month before Christmas, and we created a magical holiday bedroom for her. She loved it and so did her friends. It was pulled out every year after that for many years to come.
That’s when I had the thought it would be fun to decorate the master bedroom as well. Small touches can make a world of difference.
Here are a few things you can do to create a Christmas bedroom:
- If you are looking for holiday bedding that works all year around, buffalo check and plaid bedding are a good choice.
- If you have solid white bedding, you can place a festive throw at the end of the bed and layer on Christmas embellished throw pillows at the top.
- Create a festive display on dressers with small metallic Christmas trees, reindeer and candles.
- Dress your room for winter with knitted throws, sumptuous velvet blankets, faux fur pillows and soft cozy textures.
- Bring the outdoors in with found fresh greenery and pinecones and fashion a piece to hang above a bed or place on a dresser.
- Go with traditional red and green, or hues of blue with silver or white. Rustic browns and tans also work well.
- Tie lovely ribbons on the pulls of chest of drawers and nightstands.
- Deck your headboard with fresh pine, string lighting or a wreath.
- Add a mini tree on a countertop or a larger tree tucked into a corner.
- Add a hand-painted sign with festive typography featuring your favorite Christmas expression.
- Hang stockings from the bed frame at the foot of your bed.
- Give your bedroom a winter-wonderland feel with sparkling and frosted accessories.
- Hang a wreath from a mirror.
If you are looking for rustic Christmas decorating ideas for the entire home I recently updated a post on the blog covering Woodland, Nostalgic, Farmhouse and Rustic Christmas themes.