- Sort by Default Order
- Eastern Accents Alpine Home Bedding: Escape to your dream lodge retreat. The effortlessly handsome Chalet program comes in several warm colorways of deep maroons, browns, and faux leathers to reflect the sophistication of a toasty Alpine chalet. Its variety of options mean you can mix and match items and colors from across the program to create the perfect design.
- Anatolia bedding, made of linen, is printed with a kilim-inspired patchwork pattern in shades of terra cotta, java, brick, and blue.
- Brown bears amble through pine trees and mountains on this cotton quilt set with taupe and crimson striped details.
- Buffalo Check Cowgirl Bedding
- Cowhide Bedding Collection
Caldwell Cowhide Bed Set - Twin $240.00 (Retail $287.95) The rich textures of speckled faux [Read More] Caldwell Cowhide Bed Set - Queen $288.00 (Retail $344.95) The rich textures of speckled faux [Read More]
- Striped Western Bedding Collection
- Lodge Bedding Set: The ultimate outdoor expression, the Cascade Lodge Bed Set brings together bear scenes, pinecones, plaid and faux leather.
Cascade Lodge Bed Set - Twin $240.00 (Retail $287.95) The ultimate outdoor expression, the Cascade [Read More] Cascade Lodge Bed Set - Queen $288.00 (Retail $344.95) The ultimate outdoor expression, the Cascade [Read More]
- The Chalet Aztec Comforter Set gracefully inspired by beautiful earthen tones will give your bedroom a luxuriously relaxed feel.
- Bring the sunset of the southwest to your bedroom with this Aztec print southwestern bed set in orange, brick, turquoise, and blue.
- Country Floral Girls Horse Bedding
- Countryside Duvet Cover
- Got a horse-crazy girl? The Giddy Up quilt for kids features fun patchwork squares in bright solids with appliqué horses and patterned borders.
- Cowgirl Western Bedding: An intricate tile print in turquoise, indigo and lime brings vibrant color to this 100% cotton bedding. Bed sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one). Machine wash. ~ Ships from the manufacturer. Allow 1 week.
Western Spring Quilt Bed Set - Twin $160.00 (Retail $191.95) An intricate tile print in turquoise, [Read More] Western Spring Quilt Bed Set - Full/Queen $192.00 (Retail $229.95) An intricate tile print in turquoise, [Read More]
- Decorate your rustic master bedroom suite with the handsome Del Rio Western Bedding Collection. This stunning collection combines both classic western and southwestern elements to create a sophisticated focal point in your lodge retreat. The Del Rio Western Bedding Collection is available in Queen and King Size.
- Add luxury to your bedroom with the Desert Rust Comforter Set - Full. This comforter set is accented with delightful arrow and diamond tribal geometrics in rust, tan and chocolate for true southwestern style.
- Southwestern Comforter: Bring southwestern style to your bedroom with the Desert Maze Comforter Set that has an elegant geometric pattern in soft chenille.
Desert Maze Comforter Set - Full $339.99 (Retail $406.95) Bring southwestern style to your bedroom [Read More] Desert Maze Comforter Set - Queen $359.99 (Retail $430.95) With an elegant geometric pattern in [Read More]
- With intricate geometric patterns in bold neutrals, this reversible cotton bedding creates the perfect lodge look. Sets include quilt and two shams (twin has one).
Durango Canyon Quilt Set - Full/Queen $197.95 (Retail $236.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- Add luxury to your bedroom with the Echo Canyon Basic Bed Sets. These bed sets are accented with beautifully woven geometrics and richly textured sand-colored fabric for true southwestern style.
Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - Twin $609.95 (Retail $730.95) Showcase your southwestern style with the [Read More] Echo Canyon Basic Bed Set - Twin $609.95 (Retail $730.95) Showcase your southwestern style with the [Read More]
- Free Rein Southwest Bed Set: This comforter has the stunning colors of the desert that is the perfect accent to the running horses.
- Girls Cowgirl Bedding
- Girl's Southwestern Bedding
- You'll love the look of this Hampton Hill Roaring River comforter set with faux-leather, southwestern embroidery and cable-knit pillows.
- Girls Horse Bedding Set
- Horse Stampede Bedding: A great bedding set for the western enthusiast with a fresh take on the classic western look.
- Horse Themed Bedding
- J Queen Okemo is a southwestern inspired horizontal printed stripe. This bedding collection consists of tones of spa and indigo colors.
- J Queen Phoenix Bedding collection combines the woven chenille jacquard with three faux suede colors; gold, teal, and cream.
- J Queen Taos is a southwestern style woven chenille jacquard. This bedding collection consists of tones of natural colors with hints of rust.
- Blue and white plaids reflect the beauty of an open sky on this patchwork cotton quilt bedding with rugged faux leather accents, rivets, conchos and embroidery.
- Create the perfect bedroom by adding this Madison Park Signature Chateau comforter set to your room. In linen.
- Bears, pinecones and geometric stripes merge to create this comfy polyester bed set. Includes comforter, one sham and one accent pillow. Machine wash. Comforter: 66"W x 86"L; sham: 26"W x 20"L; accent pillow: 16"W x 16"L
- Painted Desert Aztec Bedding: Classic Aztec pattern tapestry with tranquil tones of turquoise, terracotta, beige and brown.
- Pendleton Arrowhead Wool Blanket This multicolored blanket displays an attractive combination of beige, gold and grey that will blend with your decor scheme. The intricate, geometric design is created with arrow images, symbols common among Native American tribes.
- Pendleton Los Ojos Blanket Made of wool for ultimate comfort and coziness, this Southwestern blanket is just the thing to keep you warm.
- Pendleton Native American Blanket Since ancient times, Native Americans have practiced astronomy to predict the arrival of the brightest stars.
- Pendleton Southwestern Blanket Made of wool for ultimate comfort and coziness, this Pendleton San Miguel King Blanket is the perfect addition to your bedroom or living room to keep you warm.
- Pendleton Throw Blanket Featuring an intricate Native American-inspired design, this beautiful jacquard throw looks fantastic wherever you choose to put it.
- The Silverado Bedding Set is a perfect contrast of bold southwest stripes and classic southwestern geometric patterns in shades of rust, smoky taupe and hints of charcoal.
- Woven with a classic kilim design in a vintage palette of blues, reds and greens, the cotton/poly Southwest Expressions Tapestry King Coverlet creates an inviting southwest space.
Southwest Expressions Tapestry Coverlet - Queen $99.95 (Retail $118.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- Southwestern Girls Bedding Set
- Coordinating paisley and floral prints create vintage charm on the western Wildflower Paisley Bedding Collection in pre-washed cotton with scalloped edges.
Wildflower Paisley Quilt - Full/Queen $149.95 (Retail $178.95) A Black Forest Decor Exclusive - [Read More]
- Bold southwest stripes in turquoise, navy, brown, beige and rust micro-herringbone are mixed with beautiful textures on the poly Turquoise River Bedding Collection. Bed sets include comforter, bedskirt, two shams and three accent pillows. Machine wash.
- Vintage Horse Quilted Bedding
- Wedding Ring Horse Quilted Bedding
Western Bedroom Ideas
Western bedrooms evoke a simpler time in life that provides a sense of connection to the past. They incorporate items that are homespun, timeworn and handcrafted. Materials are weathered with a parallel between the exterior and interior of the home.
While western style in its most traditional sense has appeared heavy and ornate, a more contemporary approach has emerged that is more minimalist, light and more conducive to creating a warm and relaxing retreat.
Western bedrooms can also have a blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influence. Think of incorporating rustic wood furniture, earthy colors, wrought iron and colorful textiles. Suede and leather can be used to add warmth to the space. Take color cues from the sunset, cactus, Mexican art prints or go with subtle hues from the desert.
Western paraphernalia can be used such as horseshoes, antlers, saddles and old cowboy boots. Cowboy memorabilia also adds a whimsical touch. Throw pillows can be leather or suede with fringe detailing.
It’s always a good idea to start with an initial concept when designing a western-style bedroom. Do you want to incorporate a neutral palette? Color could be brought in by using subtle earth-tones in area rugs, a few key pieces of décor and artwork. As with any great design, it’s important to bring plenty of texture to the space. Be sure to layer the bed with a cozy throw and decorative pillows that provide a combination of texture and pattern.
If you want to use a minimal approach, solid bedding can be chosen with just a hint of pattern added with the pillows and a blanket at the bottom of the bed.
For those wanting to take a more colorful and vibrant approach, you could start by choose the western bedding you’d like to use and pull colors out from the comforter or duvet to inspire choices in window treatments and surrounding décor. A large colorful print also works well as color inspiration.
There is a broad range of western bedding to choose from – ranging in both neutral and earthy tones to bright reds and turquoise blue. Many are adorned with gorgeous Southwestern geometric prints, others with horses, bucking broncs, horseshoes and cowboys. Browse through our collection of western and southwestern bedding collections.