- Sort by Default Order
- Australian label Lazybones draws inspiration from vintage clothing to create their wonderfully whimsical home goods. Crafted with attention to fresh details, each piece is made to brighten your space. Case in point: this simple, feminine collection crafted from organic cotton jersey stitched and ruched into rosettes.
- A serene retreat fully crafted by hand. Scrolling vines and pomegranates, in soft shades of blue, are embroidered on a cotton/linen blend and accented with velvet applique.
- Beach Home Bedding: Bright white, a touch of color, and crisp cotton percale – this bedding exudes beach house chic, with its elegant simplicity and summer holiday vibe.
- Black and White Duvet Cover
- Border Frame Blue & White Duvet Cover
- Blue Border Duvet Cover: Serena & Lily love the classic look of framed bedding – it gives your bed a tailored finish and adds a dose of color along the way.
- Botanical Gray Duvet Cover : Bring an artful touch to the bed with this botanical print.
- Gray Duvet Cover: This duvet cover is specially washed for an instantly relaxed feel and gets even softer with repeated laundering.
- White Duvet Cover:This duvet cover is specially washed for an instantly relaxed feel and gets even softer with repeated laundering.
- Classic style meets unmatched durability and comfort with the Resort Medallion Bedding Collection.
- White and Blue Bedding: The classic palette and subtle sheen lets you mix and match with ease while gracing the room with a distinctive design detail.
- Coastal White Duvet Cover: Bright white, and crisp cotton percale – this bedding exudes beach house chic, with its summer holiday vibe.
- Cotton Percale Duvet Cover: Originally found in a vintage print library, we love the way this pattern frames the bed, making a statement without being overwhelming.
- DKNY Silk Bedding: This luxurious and serene bedding collection by Donna Karan features subtle jacquard pleating on the duvet and shams. A sumptuous silk charmeuse quilt adds a decadent layer of softness.
- Duvet Cover Set: Woven of fine Belgian flax and finished with softly pleated ruffles, this linen duvet cover is casual yet romantic. Pair it with floral or textured shams to finish the look.
- French Blue Duvet Cover: With an imaginative take on classic stripes and a calm palette, this collection is ready for layering. Oversized tassels add flair.
- Gray Border Duvet Cover: White with wide gray border duvet cover with the classic look of framed bedding to give your bed a tailored finish.
- Exclusively at Bloomingdale's. Italian Percale by Hudson Park. This collection is a crisp and cool cotton percale with double rows of satin stitching. Made in Italy.
- Kassatex Italian Duvet Cover: The Vicenza Duvet Cover by Kassatex outfits your bedroom in luxurious Italian refinement.
- Eastern Accents Bardot Ivory Luxury Bedding Set: Glamorous Metallic Bedding: Bardot has borrowed much from its iconic namesake: its beauty, brashness, and irresistible glamour. Gilded champagne and icy silver hues glow upon this luxurious collection setting the stage for romance.
- With luscious textures and opulent hues, The Luxe Bedding Collection is the ultimate choice for the discerning home. It is extravagant in rich faux fur embellishments, a shimmering golden color palette and a regal geometric pattern.
- Luxury Hotel Bedding: Create a tailored hotel look in your bedroom with the luxurious Wamsutta Hotel MICRO COTTON Reversible Duvet Cover.
- Kassatex Luxury White Duvet Cover: The Vicenza Collection duvet is silky smooth with a subtle sheen. Made in Italy with 100% cotton.
- White Coverlet: Matelassé bedding adds a luxurious, texture-rich touch.
- Morgan Black & White Duvet Cover: Popular Morgan bedding is tailored with flat piping and a slim mitered border – a handsome frame for an embroidered monogram.
- Reversible Block Print Quilt: Ancient craft meets a fresh new look with the Nalini Reversible Quilt.
- Navy Blue & White Duvet Cover: Understated cotton sateen ultra-soft navy blue and white bedding made in Portugal with high-quality and expert tailoring.
- Navy Blue Gingham Bedding: There’s a reason gingham has been around forever – the relaxed checks look just as good in your closet as they do in the rest of your home.
- Navy Tailored Duvet Cover : Serena & Lily love the classic look of framed bedding – it gives your bed a tailored finish and adds a dose of color along the way.
- Oxford Stripe Duvet Cover: Tailored to perfection in Portugal with crisp white details and the perfect pop of color.
- Pickstitch Quilt: Employing meticulous hand quilting and tonal pick-stitching methods, each of these signature quilts takes three days to craft.
- Elle Quilt Bedding: Updating the look of your bedroom has never been easier. Flip the quilt to change the feel of your space with the seasons or your mood.
- Red & White Duvet Cover: Understated cotton sateen ultra-soft red and white bedding made in Portugal with high-quality and expert tailoring.
- SFERRA King Duvet Cover: SFERRA Embroidered Duvet Cover is a 406-thread-count white percale, that is the ideal backdrop for Plumes needlework – one of the most beautiful embroideries we have seen.
- Sferra Zenna King Size Duvet Cover: A dramatic, bold floral in rich indigo tones adorns the duvet cover and shams of this luxurious bedding collection by SFERRA, crafted in textured cotton jacquard.
- White Duvet Cover: Simple yet stylish, this bedding is all about the details. A special dyeing process creates an indulgently soft, crisp and cool cotton.
- White Quilt Bedding: Braids of elegant loops interweave around circular tufts to give this heirloom-quality quilt its exquisite loft and texture.
- White Silk Quilt: Woven from a blend of silk and cotton, this White Silk Channel bedding is breathable and smooth. Rows of channel stitching on both sides make it completely reversible.
- Window Pane Duvet Cover : Specially washed linen meets a yarn-dyed windowpane motif.
White Bedroom Ideas
From luxury white ensembles that outfit your bedroom in Italian refinement, to super soft Egyptian cotton and hotel-inspired collections our selection of bedding is sure to instantly add effortless luxury to any room’s decor. Find bed linens, quilts, comforters and duvet covers from all the top brands and online stores including DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Charisma, SFERRA, Pottery Barn, Serena & Lily, Crate & Barrel, Williams-Sonoma and Anthropologie.
How to Use White Bedding in Your Bedroom
White is the go-to color with interior designers when designing luxury hotel bedrooms all over the world. Whether it’s monochromatic pure white ensembles, to bedding with a touch of an accent color, the look is tranquil and provides quiet simplicity and elegance.
When there is an absence of color, pattern and texture becomes a major focal point and adds a subtle aesthetic to the bedroom without modifying a neutral color scheme.
How to Layer an All-White Bed
White is anything but boring when you introduce tantalizing textures and cloudlike softness. For the minimalist, pure white layers offer beautiful simplicity and endless versatility. It’s all about creating depth and dimension with the addition of interesting materials, unique details and textures.
Look for dreamy white fabrics with artful details and collections that offer a mix of looks that can be layered effortlessly. For polish and personality, think about adding embroidered linens that add a special touch. Romantic details like frayed edges and fringe loosen the look. The beauty of white on white is that everything goes.
Where to Start
Start with a white bed skirt with split corners and boxed pleats to provide for a uniform fit and clean design.
Choose the white bedding ensemble that suits your design aesthetic, whether it’s Greek sateen, Italian linen, or includes details such as embroidery, fringe or ruffles.
Although white is classic, there are many subtle patterns and textures that add interest and dimension. At the end of the day, you want a bed that you love to dive into.
Be sure to add decorative throw pillows. In keeping with all-white bedroom design, choose pillows with interesting pattern, texture, and details. Mix and match several pillows to add volume and dimension.
A draped quilt or throw at the foot of the bed provides additional comfort and warmth. Coverlets also serve as a lightweight top layer for your bed.
How the Pros Do It
Serena & Lily deconstruct one of their favorite looks and the elements that make an all-white bed work:
#1: Embroidery: For polish and personality, embroidery adds that special touch.
#2: Fringe: Loosen up the look with romantic details like frayed edges and fringe.
#3: Quilts: Another way to add a layer of light texture to the bed is by adding a luxurious quilt.
#4 Linen: The relaxed elegance and natural beauty of linen are iconic in pure white.
#5: Pillows: An accent pillow or bedding detail in a quiet neutral adds subtle contrast to an all-white bed.
Pottery Barn’s White Bedding Ideas
“Whether relaxed, tailored or tonal, all of our favorite beds of this season are grounded in white. These easy-to-follow looks let you find the one you love and make it your own.” ~ Pottery Barn
Look #1: The Perfectly Unmade Bed
Known for its breath-ability, durability, and coziness, Belgian flax linen lets you create a relaxed, casual vibe that looks the dreamiest in a white palette. The secret to this style is keeping it as effortless as possible, so embrace a few wrinkles and pile on cozy layers and pillows with abandon.
To prevent an all-linen bed from looking flat, incorporate subtle design details, like diamond-stitched quilts and shams, to add texture.
Look #2: The Tailored Bed
There’s nothing like turning down crisp, cool layers of cotton and getting into a meticulously made bed. Keep it classic, simple and serene with this symmetrical styling approach to all white.
To create volume, fold your duvet in thirds and place neatly at the end of the bed.
Look #3: The White & Neutral Bed
If you love the look of all white but want to incorporate a bit more personality, try blending in beige. Mix materials for texture, have fun with tonality and play with pattern.
Keep your quilt and standard shams to the same color and material for a cohesive look, then layer on accents in shades that range a bit lighter and darker.
White Bedrooms with a Pop of Color
In designing a white bedroom, you can choose to create a monochromatic look, or interject bright pops of color decorative elements such as throw pillows, artwork, blankets and area rugs. White is a versatile hue that coordinates perfectly with any accent color.