- Sort by Default Order
- Kassatex Italian Duvet Cover: The Vicenza Duvet Cover by Kassatex outfits your bedroom in luxurious Italian refinement.
- Anatolia bedding, made of linen, is printed with a kilim-inspired patchwork pattern in shades of terra cotta, java, brick, and blue.
- Ann Gish Scroll Bedding
- Anthropologie Bedding Georgina Ruffled Duvet Cover: Giant, dimensional dahlias spring to life from tucks of soft cotton voile.
- Eastern Accents Bedding Collection
- Beach Home Bedding: Bright white, a touch of color, and crisp cotton percale – this bedding exudes beach house chic, with its elegant simplicity and summer holiday vibe.
- Black and White Duvet Cover
- Border Frame Blue & White Duvet Cover
- Blue Border Duvet Cover: Serena & Lily love the classic look of framed bedding – it gives your bed a tailored finish and adds a dose of color along the way.
- Blue Gingham Duvet Cover: There’s a reason gingham has been around forever – the relaxed checks look just as good in your closet as they do in the rest of your home.
- Botanical Gray Duvet Cover : Bring an artful touch to the bed with this botanical print.
- Callisto Designer Bedding Set: The Callisto Home Como Designer Bedding set is made of cotton velvet and linen. Shown with silk charmeuse Oasis quilt.
- Light Blue Duvet Cover: Made of the best European linen, this is the bedding of our dreams: light as air, luxe, refined.
- White Duvet Cover:This duvet cover is specially washed for an instantly relaxed feel and gets even softer with repeated laundering.
- White and Blue Bedding: The classic palette and subtle sheen lets you mix and match with ease while gracing the room with a distinctive design detail.
- Coastal Blue Bedding: Wainscott serves as a perfect go-with-anything neutral. Framed with a crisp white border, the weighty weave gets softer and more relaxed with every wash (without ever losing its tailored finish).
- Coastal Blue Duvet Cover: A staple of coastal style, seersucker has an airy quality and puckered texture. It has thin stripes where preppy meets romantic.
- Cotton Percale Duvet Cover: Originally found in a vintage print library, we love the way this pattern frames the bed, making a statement without being overwhelming.
- Sonoma Valley Duvet
- Country Manor Bedding: The Sherry Kline Country Bedding Comforter Set includes toile comforter, two toile shams, and checkered dust skirt.
- Croscill Devon Bedding Collection: The Devon Duvet Cover Collection brings a natural and sophisticated look to the bedroom. On a 100% Cotton jacquard, the floral pattern is entirely embroidered with a fine technique that gives detail and dimension.
- King Lokesh Oversized Throw
- Dian Austin Duvet Cover: Diane Austin Le Plaza bedding features stunning raised textures in Mocha, Jade, or Bronze. Ava sheets are 300-thread count Italian cotton percale.
- DKNY Silk Bedding: This luxurious and serene bedding collection by Donna Karan features subtle jacquard pleating on the duvet and shams. A sumptuous silk charmeuse quilt adds a decadent layer of softness.
- Eastern Accents Bedding Set: With a geometric motif and versatile color palette, Bale proves that well-balanced design can also be eye-catchingly handsome.
- Eastern Accents Duvet Cover: Let Powell bring a touch of its soft tradition to your décor. Both light and masculine, its paisleys and houndstooth are interwoven with mocha and spa blue tones.
- Forest Pine Earthtone Bedding: This gorgeous rustic Forest Pine earthtone bedding collection has sumptuous shades of velvety greens and browns.
- French Laundry Bedding: Laundry Maxine Bedding has a large floral pattern teamed with striking striped linens.
- French Laundry Floral Bedding
- French Laundry Toile Bedding
- French Blue Quilt: Inspired by classic Indian botanicals.
- Moss Green Quilt: Quilted by hand, it has a charming quality made chic by the bold print and tassel detailing. A blend of linen and cotton brings refined comfort.
- Terracotta Orange Quilt: Inspired by classic Indian botanicals this quilt has a tailored look that refreshes the vibe in your bedroom in no time flat.
- Gray Border Duvet Cover: White with wide gray border duvet cover with the classic look of framed bedding to give your bed a tailored finish.
- Eastern Accents King Bedding
- Bovi Ivory Luxury Bedding Set: This elegant ivory cotton sateen duvet cover has a beautiful white flange border and was made in Portugal.
- Highline Samara Bedding: Lift any bedroom's style with the luxurious quality of this Samara comforter set.
- Luxury Blue Bedding: Waterford Jonet Reversible 3-Piece Bedding Set
- Kassatex Luxury Designer Bedding: The finely crafted duvet perfects a vintage softness that can only be achieved through the innovative garment-washing process.
- Luxury Duvet Cover: Amity Home Bedding with gorgeous crosshatch pattern.
- Luxury Hotel Bedding: Create a tailored hotel look in your bedroom with the luxurious Wamsutta Hotel MICRO COTTON Reversible Duvet Cover.
- Luxury Reversible Comforter: Refresh your room with the soothing palette of Jade and Ivory in the Daphne Bedding Collection from Waterford Fine Linens.
- Kassatex Luxury White Duvet Cover: The Vicenza Collection duvet is silky smooth with a subtle sheen. Made in Italy with 100% cotton.
- White Coverlet: Matelassé bedding adds a luxurious, texture-rich touch.
- Navy Tailored Duvet Cover : Serena & Lily love the classic look of framed bedding – it gives your bed a tailored finish and adds a dose of color along the way.
- Neutral Striped Duvet Cover: True to its namesake, this original pattern is inspired by the stripes of summer – beach towels, umbrellas, and surf tees.
- Oxford Stripe Duvet Cover: Tailored to perfection in Portugal with crisp white details and the perfect pop of color.
- Peacock Alley Baroque Bedding: Baroque's rich textural design creates an opulent master suite. Duvet Cover contains a hidden L-shape closure.
- Blue Linen Duvet Cover: This bedding keeps you cool when it’s hot yet perfectly warm on colder nights. Specially washed to be extra soft and just gets better with time.
- Navy and White Bedding: Bring an artful touch to the bed with this botanical print.
- Legacy Queen Toile Bedding: The Sydney Bedding Collection is made of coal and ivory ticking-stripe cotton.
- SFERRA King Duvet Cover: SFERRA Embroidered Duvet Cover is a 406-thread-count white percale, that is the ideal backdrop for Plumes needlework – one of the most beautiful embroideries we have seen.
- Sferra Ametta King Size Duvet Cover: This beautiful three-piece duvet set has a paisley print in soothing pale blue/gray and white.
- SFERRA Luxury Bed Linens
- Toile Bedding Set: Lutece Cypress linens, toile with stripes and checks in yellow/moss (green)/blue/cream. Matelasse coverlet, from Traditions by Pamela Kline®.
- Gray Tilework Duvet Cover: A handpainted design that captures the beauty of vintage tilework that is known for its intricacy and visual texture.
- Window Pane Duvet Cover : Specially washed linen meets a yarn-dyed windowpane motif.
The Best Luxury Bedding Brands
Most top luxury bedding brands all agree that layering is an important part of creating a beautiful bed. Bedding is designed by considering important elements such as adding color, texture, depth, and dimension to each sumptuous layer. Each duvet cover, sheets, and pillowcases should wash well and improve over time.
Whether your style is traditional, contemporary or modern, here are a few of the best luxury bedding brands.
Sferra has been known for fine craftsmanship and innovation for over 125 years. They craft the luxury of every day, where beauty and comfort are meticulously woven in. They source the world’s best natural fibers and spin gossamer yarns to weave luxury linens that are sophisticated and timeless.
Sferra weaves together the rarest of Egyptian cottons that are prized for being silken-smooth, light and resilient. Their bedding is the perfect choice for those looking for modern luxury bedding with supple draping, clean palettes and crafted with relaxed texture.
Their linens are generous in size and the corner ties on the inside of the duvet covers are designed to thread through the corner loop of their down stuffers to keep the duvets firmly in place.
Here you’ll find sumptuous and soothing colors such as champagne, silver, poolside blue, warm grays as well as ivory, charcoal, and white.
Dian Austin Couture Bedding
Dian Austin Bedding takes its inspiration from fashion’s most famous houses of haute couture and features luxurious bed linens and window treatments. The bedding line features tassel trims, crushed silk, and woven damask prints.
Peacock Alley Designer Bedding
Peacock Alley has an extensive collection of luxury bedding and bath linens. The company was founded by Mary Ella Gabler in 1973, and since then they have evolved to focus on timeless and beautiful bedding collections in their signature palette of soothing neutral hues. Their spirited-yet-traditional approach to design allows them to create simple, beautiful bedding and bath linens that will stand the test of time.
Lili Alessandra has a gorgeous selection of high-end bedding. They believe that the bedroom is the place one should surround themselves with luxury and fashion. Their designer bedding collections are classic, timeless and made with luxury fabrics that are machine washable. Lili Alessandra’s bedding includes sumptuous linens, decadent velvets, silks, and jacquards.
Annie Selke distills her ideas into a variety of fabulous and functional products for the home that are available through her the eponymous Annie Selke brand that features her acclaimed textile companies Pine Cone Hill, Dash & Albert, and Annie Selke Outlet. Her luxurious duvet covers are made from wool, cotton or Tencel and are available in a variety of solids and bright patterns.
Eastern Accents are experts in American-made luxury home textiles. Founded by a husband and wife team in 1989, they remain a family business that is based in the heart of Chicago. Their bedding has a distinct exotic style that has a wide range of pattern and bold colors to choose from. It is at once – regal, refined and elegant.
Kassatex New York
Kassatex was founded in 1999 and has bed and bath collections that offer casual and affordable luxury. Located in the heart of Manhattan’s Garment District, they are surrounded by the latest trends set against a backdrop of timeless classic New York style.
Waterford is known for prestigious tabletop and crystal, as well as their luxury bedding collection. They showcase rich color combination, incredibly detailed decorative pillows and great attention to detail.
Fino Lino Linen & Lace
Fino Lino specializes in exquisite fabrics with a strong focus on linens for the bedroom. They are located in Kitsilano, Vancouver BC. They carry a large selection of European bedding, sheeting, duvet covers, pillows as well as loungewear. Their private label collection of linens is chosen for its high-quality cotton and fine hand work.
Frette has been producing linens and home furnishings since 1860. Located in Monza and Milan, they use only the finest fibres and skilled artisans to craft bedding that embodies luxury. They carry everything from crisp cotton percales to pretty poplins and silky cotton sateens. Here you’ll find bold pillows, opulent throws, and luxurious fabrics.